Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 550 uppsatser innehållade ordet resilience.
1. Strengths and resilience of migrant women in transit An analysis of the narratives of Central American women in irregular transit through Mexico towards the United States.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study departed from the idea that all people, including those hardest hit by adversity,have strengths and resiliencies. It posed the question on how a particularly vulnerable group,Central American migrant women in irregular transit through Mexico, used their strengths andresilience to reach the border with the United States. LÄS MER
2. Roles of Social Workers working with unaccompanied minors: Experiences of Social Workers in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors, using experiences of social workers in Gothenburg. It sought to understand how social workers perceive unaccompanied minors, what the roles of social workers working with unaccompanied minors and the challenges that social workers come across while working with unaccompanied minors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The modern day society, and especially cities, are dependent on infrastructure and the continueous flow of goods, services and people. Some of these infrastructures are critical for the others functioning on a normal pace and have been coined as critical infrastructures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The technological advancements in the automotive industry as well as in thefield of communication technologies done the last years have transformed thevehicles to complex machines that include not only electrical and mechanicalcomponents but also a great number of electronic components. Furthermore,modern vehicles are now connected to the Wide Area Network (WAN) and inthe near future communications will also be present between the cars (Vehicleto-Vehicle, V2V) and between cars and infrastructure (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure, V2I), something that can be found as Internet of Vehicles (IoV)in the literature. LÄS MER
5. Resilience of urban systems in the face of natural hazards : To what extent do humanitarian organisations contribute to flood preparedness in Jakarta?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today, the humanitarian sector is faced with the interplay of several challenges: The world is increasingly becoming urbanized and cities are rapidly expanding into megacities and metacities. At the same time it is confronted with a heightened disaster risk that affects the urban realm in particular. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet resilience.