Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 535 uppsatser innehållade ordet resilience.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The modern day society, and especially cities, are dependent on infrastructure and the continueous flow of goods, services and people. Some of these infrastructures are critical for the others functioning on a normal pace and have been coined as critical infrastructures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The technological advancements in the automotive industry as well as in thefield of communication technologies done the last years have transformed thevehicles to complex machines that include not only electrical and mechanicalcomponents but also a great number of electronic components. Furthermore,modern vehicles are now connected to the Wide Area Network (WAN) and inthe near future communications will also be present between the cars (Vehicleto-Vehicle, V2V) and between cars and infrastructure (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure, V2I), something that can be found as Internet of Vehicles (IoV)in the literature. LÄS MER
3. Resilience of urban systems in the face of natural hazards : To what extent do humanitarian organisations contribute to flood preparedness in Jakarta?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today, the humanitarian sector is faced with the interplay of several challenges: The world is increasingly becoming urbanized and cities are rapidly expanding into megacities and metacities. At the same time it is confronted with a heightened disaster risk that affects the urban realm in particular. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The structure of interbank connections affects financial system's resilience to shocks. This thesis determines the implications of network's architecture on stability of a banking system. LÄS MER
5. Beyond the turning point of activation : Describing the characteristics and changes of Active Labour Market Policy in Sweden between 1991-2017.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper tries to contribute to the collective knowledge on Bonoli’s (2010) concept “The Activation Turn “, both as a phenomenon and a turning point for ALMP in Sweden. It is argued that the Activation Turn has been legitimized in four phases in Sweden (Identification, First organisation, Second organisation and Stabilisation phase, between years of 1991-2017). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet resilience.