Sökning: "resource based view"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 307 uppsatser innehållade orden resource based view.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Mixed Venture Capital Syndicates: How Independent Venture Capital Firms Evaluate Corporate Venture Capital Arms as Syndication PartnersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
3. Disruptive Talent Management : A case study of a talent management system in times of disruptive technology advancementsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The relatively new concept of talent management has been recognized to have a strategic role in disruptive business environments by both researchers and practitioners. A resourced-based view proposes that organizations should focus on internal resources and foster their own unique resources, for instance human resources. LÄS MER
4. The impact of residual sustainability on stock behaviors– A quantitative study on Swedish listed companiesMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, the value creation and measurement of the economic performances have changed from traditional ways of maximizing shareholder’s wealth to maximizing stakeholder’s wealth. Companies are responsible for creating value not only for their organizationsbut also for the society as a whole because CSR issues attract a global attention and most countries are urging the companies to follow sustainable ways. LÄS MER
5. Navigating in the Institutional Jungle of China - An Investigation of Competitive Advantages Through the Management of Institutional ContextsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose is to explore the institutional forces in a transitional regulated economy. Furthermore, the study seeks to gather information about firms’ perception of these forces and the way by which these firms seek to handle them and use them to build competitive advantages. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet resource based view.