Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1680 uppsatser innehållade ordet returns.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Divestitures have grown in importance and popularity over the years, rivaling other strategic transactions in mergers and acquisitions. The dominating opinion in academic research is that divestitures overall generate an abnormal return for the parent company stock. LÄS MER
2. Achieving higher returns with Piotroski’s F_Score model - An empirical study on the Swedish stock marketKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the success of a fundamental investing strategy on the Swedish stock market between 2004 and 2016. The main purpose is to examine if the F_Score system developed by Piotroski (2000) could be used to identify winners and losers during aforementioned time frame. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Interest Rate Sensitivity of Real Estate Companies’ Income Statements - A Study on the Swedish Market in a Low Rate Environment Seminar date: 11th of January 2018 Course: FEKH89, Bachelor Degree Project in Financial Management, Undergraduate Level Authors: Karl Ågren, Samuel Hammarling and Sebastian Lindeborg Advisor: Anamaria Cociorva Key words: Real estate companies, repo rate, income statement sensitivity, pricing of debt, mixed methods research Purpose: The purpose of this study is to empirically investigate the sensitivity of Swedish real estate companies’ income statements towards a 100 basis point increase in the Riksbank’s repo rate. Methodology: A mixed methods research approach is employed. LÄS MER
4. An Evaluation of Market Efficiency: A study of listing and index population changes on the Swedish stock exchangeD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates market efficiency for the Swedish stock exchange by analysing listing changes on the OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange and index constituent changes in the OMXS30. We find presence of persistent large abnormal returns when a company changes its listing from, and to, a smaller Swedish stock exchange onto the OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : By comparing individuals from a large sample of pension savers in the Swedish Premium Pension System, this study investigates what effect activity has on absolute returns within the programme. Further, we examine if there are differences in returns and activity across groups of different characteristics. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet returns.