Sökning: "risk factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1099 uppsatser innehållade orden risk factors.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Sahlgrenska Academyat University of GothenburgDepartment of Internal Medicine and Clinical NutritionAbstractTitle: The relation between alcohol and abdominal obesityAuthor: Anna Eriksson och Karin EdenholmSupervisor: Fredrik BertzExaminer: Ingrid LarssonProgramme: Dietician study programme, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Examination paper, 15 hpDate: May 30, 2013Background: Abdominal obesity is a part of the metabolic syndrome, which has a worldwideprevalence of 20-25 %. The problem with abdominal obesity is the accumulation of visceraladipose tissue, which is an important risk factor for cardiovascular disease. LÄS MER
2. Investing in commodities - Will commodity futures enhance risk-adjusted return in efficient portfolios?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : With this paper we intend to investigate what kind of benefits there are by adding commodity futures to a well-diversified portfolio. Since the last fifteen years the commodity speculation has grown tremendously, which partially can be explained by that commodities exposes the investor to certain factors other than an investment in equities. LÄS MER
3. Utbildningens betydelse för våld i nära relationer. En litteraturbaserad studie om associationen mellan kvinnors utbildningsnivå och våld i nära relationer i låg- och medelinkomstländer.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Intimate partner violence (IPV) is a great public health issue that can cause serious physical, psychological and psychosomatic injuries to the woman. Education is one out of many important protective factors against IPV. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explore Swedish fashion companies’ strategies applied to expansions abroad and to identify factors of success and failure. It analyzes empirical results from interviews, with representatives from three Swedish fashion companies, Gina Tricot, H&M and Nudie Jeans, about their international expansion strategies and compare them with theory of the topic. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers in September 2008 international capital markets trembled of uncertainty and investors did not know where the markets were heading. The market turmoil also had an impact on Sweden and especially on the banking sector due to the interdependence of international financial markets. LÄS MER