Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2956 uppsatser innehållade ordet risks.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Lättkonstruktioner
Sammanfattning : Kinematic drape simulations, of applying woven reinforcements to complex geometries, have to date largely focused on characterising the ply shape and the deformations from fitting it to the surface of a mould; amongst other manufacturing management outputs. This is increasingly unsatisfactory: it does not allow for any prediction into the effect of geometry and changes on the layup; does not realistically simulate the draping process as achieved by operators; instruct on the process of how to manipulate a ply to achieve the deformations required, or; enable the information gathered to be exploited in simple useful formats. LÄS MER
2. Environmental Justice and Waste Management : location of landfills and socioeconomic conditions in São Paulo (SP, Brazil)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Environmentally safe disposal of urban waste is a global concern that recently gained a new dimension through the lens of Environmental Justice, with a growing literature showing correlation between the placement of waste facilities and disadvantaged groups in society. This thesis seeks to verify whether landfills in the city of São Paulo are located in regions where socially and economically vulnerable groups live, in order to promote the inclusion of the concept of environmental justice in the solid waste management planning process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : Even though conspecific close relationships are well documented, scientific studies done on interspecies close relationships are scarce. There is no agreement of using the word friendships without inverted commas when describing close relationships of animals. LÄS MER
4. When the Dust Settles : Psychological Resilience among Swedish Veterans after Deployment in AfghanistanMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Sweden’s military involvement in Afghanistan has entailed the deployed soldiers’ exposure to high levels of stress and combat. As shown by a large number of studies, such experiences are associated with mental health problems. LÄS MER
5. The Road to Resilience : Challenges, vulnerabilities and risks in the protection and empowerment of Palestinian refugee childrenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to study what are the current protection challenges faced by Palestinian refugee children and their families in the context of the protracted crisis in the occupied territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Furthermore, this study will also look at how different factors influence on children's well-being, enabling or impeding to build their resilience under the ongoing adversarial circumstances. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet risks.