Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3257 uppsatser innehållade ordet risks.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the crime of genocide in connectivity to ‘gendercides’. Its aim is to investigate whether including gender groups as a protected group in the Genocide Convention is theoretically plausible. LÄS MER
2. Autonomous Weapons – the “Kalashnikovs” of Tomorrow? An Analysis of the Meetings of Experts on Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems within the framework of the United Nations' Convention on Certain Conventional WeaponsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : After the invention of gunpowder and the development of nuclear weapons, the world faces a thirdrevolution in warfare: lethal autonomous weapons systems (LAWS). Since 2014, states, scientistsand civil society activist have been discussing the risks of such systems and possibilities to regulatethem within the framework of the United Nations’ Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons(CCW). LÄS MER
3. ATT FÖRSÖKA STYRA STRÖMMEN - Hur de nationella brottsförebyggande programmen försöker styra civilsamhället genom normativitetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine and compare how two national crime prevention programspublished in Sweden describe how individual citizens can contribute to preventing crime andrelate to aspects of normativity, norm breaching behaviour and informal control. This studyexamines this through the following questions:• How has the description of crime prevention by individual citizens developed betweenthe two programs?• What form does the discourse of normativity in individual crime prevention take in thetwo programs?• How can the delegation of crime prevention to the civil society be understood as a wayto exercise power and governing?• How can the national crime prevention programs’ description of how civil societyshould prevent crime form risks for individuals as well as the democratic society?This is a qualitative study using Norman Fairclough’s Critical Discourse Analysis as method. LÄS MER
4. Corporate social responsibility within professional football clubs: an international multiple case study.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
5. Hantering av sociala risker i fysisk planering – Utveckling av en metod för social riskhantering i detaljplaneprocessenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : With the need for housing in Sweden high and steadily growing, there is now more emphasis than before on urban expansion in cities. Built areas consist of social relationships, structures and contacts which can be described as social risks when they lead to negative effects. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet risks.