Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2307 uppsatser innehållade ordet rules.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The background of this project is the need of a better understanding of what sustainable development is and what tools can be used in the fashion supply chain to decrease its ecological footprint. For that purpose the researchers have endeavored to create a new learning board game for fashion industry students that could teach them the basic principles of sustainability and Higg Index. LÄS MER
2. Föräldrars uppfattningar kring sin betydelse i det cannabisförebyggande arbetet – En kvalitativ studie med fokusgrupper som metodKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Parents have been shown to be of great importance in preventing cannabis use among adolescents. Parenting practices such as control, open communication and good relations within the family have shown to be protective factors, whereas lack of communication and weak social and emotional support have been associated with an increased risk for cannabis use among adolescents. LÄS MER
3. Kartläggning av nyckelkompetenser - En studie om vilka kompetenser som identifieras som mest viktiga för inköpare på ett byggföretagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The concept competence is considered to be difficult to define. Therefore, it may be problematic to define competence in business and to evaluate the level of skills of employees (Thomsen, 2010). In this study the aim has been to identify key competencies for employees working as purchasers for Skanska Nordic Procurement Unit (NPU). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: The last three decades the Swedish public sector has undergone major changes.In Sweden, several municipalities, governmental authorities and hospitals, have tried torapidly adopt the lean concept over the past five years, glancing at the private sector. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Standing outside the EU and the EES, Switzerland is a unique state characterized by federalism, direct democracy and neutrality. Though always focused on preserving these features and its sovereignty, Switzerland has managed to gain access to some sectors of the single market through bilateral agreements with the EU. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet rules.