Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade ordet salvation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor’s degree essay is to investigate and analyse Søren Kierkegaard as a theologian. Out of the traditional conception of Kierkegaard’s philosophy about the autonomous, free, capable and free to develop oneself, I ask the question – in what purpose do God need to incarnate in order to save humanity? To this question I ask three additional subqueries: according to Kierkegaard in what purpose is God incarnated, what role does the incarnation play in salvation and what is the relationship between God, human and salvation. LÄS MER
2. Med segerhjärtat kämpa mitt livs kamp : Omvändelseberättelser i baptistisk årskrönika Betlehem kristlig kalender 1886 till 1980Magister-uppsats, Teologiska högskolan Stockholm/Teologiska högskolan Stockholm
Sammanfattning : That conversion is a central concept for Baptists and narrative an important part of their culture is made clear by Betlehem kristlig kalender, a yearbook published from 1886 to 1980.The aim of this thesis is to survey and analyse conversion narratives within the Baptist movement as reflected in Betlehem, by investigating what narrative expressions form the body of the stories, what is given precedence, emotional or cognitive expressions, their soul, and finally what theological themes are developed around the concept of conversion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : “Because Chance delivers good and ill fortune to all, it is indeed the overarching deity which controls life.” The Topical Testament (Deities [1.01]) In a modern, fast and interconnected world, the modern human has many stresses to deal with. The complete freedom to do, see and think whatever you like is a poisoned chalice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In my thesis I argue that the creating of one's identity through art and through the expression of art, with ekphrasis and existentialist philosophy as windows, is possible. Tove Jansson's novel Pappan och havet is filled with existential angst, the characters are in a desperate search of affiliation. LÄS MER
5. Gitarrkulturer : förändringar i gitarrens sociala och musikaliska status och dess utveckling som kulturell symbol i Sverige 1820-1980Magister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this paper, Guitar Cultures, I aim to examine changes in the social, musical and cultural status of the guitar in Sweden during the period of 1820–1980. I also will outline the instrument’s development as a cultural symbol during this time. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet salvation.