Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade ordet salvation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor’s degree essay is to investigate and analyse Søren Kierkegaard as a theologian. Out of the traditional conception of Kierkegaard’s philosophy about the autonomous, free, capable and free to develop oneself, I ask the question – in what purpose do God need to incarnate in order to save humanity? To this question I ask three additional subqueries: according to Kierkegaard in what purpose is God incarnated, what role does the incarnation play in salvation and what is the relationship between God, human and salvation. LÄS MER
2. Med segerhjärtat kämpa mitt livs kamp : Omvändelseberättelser i baptistisk årskrönika Betlehem kristlig kalender 1886 till 1980Magister-uppsats, Teologiska högskolan Stockholm/Teologiska högskolan Stockholm
Sammanfattning : That conversion is a central concept for Baptists and narrative an important part of their culture is made clear by Betlehem kristlig kalender, a yearbook published from 1886 to 1980.The aim of this thesis is to survey and analyse conversion narratives within the Baptist movement as reflected in Betlehem, by investigating what narrative expressions form the body of the stories, what is given precedence, emotional or cognitive expressions, their soul, and finally what theological themes are developed around the concept of conversion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : “Because Chance delivers good and ill fortune to all, it is indeed the overarching deity which controls life.” The Topical Testament (Deities [1.01]) In a modern, fast and interconnected world, the modern human has many stresses to deal with. The complete freedom to do, see and think whatever you like is a poisoned chalice. LÄS MER
4. When the Law is Used to Justify Unjust Actions - A Critical Analysis of the Usage of Legal Concepts in the Rohingya-Rakhine ConflictKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore how actors involved in the ongoing Rohingya-Rakhine conflict in Myanmar apply legal concepts relating to the laws of war in their political discourses in order to legitimize political ends. The study examines the political discourses of three actors; the Burmese government, the insurgent group Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA), and the United Nations (UN), which cf. LÄS MER
5. Nobody Knows but Jesus : Tidig afroamerikansk gospel förstådd utifrån ett befrielseteologiskt perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this essay I explore how early African-American gospel music can be interpreted from a theological liberation perspective. To highlight the most important parts of liberation theology, I take help from Gustavo Gutiérrez' A Theology of Liberation: History, Politics and Salvation, and James H. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet salvation.