Sökning: "sea piracy"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden sea piracy.
1. Southern Route or Northern Sea Route--Whether seaworthiness impacts a ship-owners decision on what route to travelUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are two main shipping routes between Europe and Asia, among those the Southern Route through the Suez Canal is by far the most popular route. Due to a decrease in Arctic sea ice, the Northern Sea Route have opened up and is expected to become a viable alternative and a possible competitor to the Southern Route. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Ingenjörshögskolan (IH)
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The objective of this study is to enhance the understanding of modus operandi ofmodern sea piracy by data existed in the relevant sources. A simple framework ofunderstating the subject is brought as the authors’ contribution. LÄS MER
3. Regional cooperation as part of the solution to piracy – the importance of ReCAAP in Southeast AsiaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Piracy is not given very much attention in the western part of the world – there is not many news about it in the medias, and it is not very high prioritized on the politicians’ agenda. However, this does not indicate that it is not a problem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Somalia piracy has its effects on the sea, off the coast of Somalia and in the wider Indian Ocean. However, the source of the problem has its roots on the Somali land. Economic hardship, absence of an effective government and law enforcement are the driving force of piracy. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för kommunikation och information
Sammanfattning : The international maritime industry is growing fast due to an increasing number of transportations over sea. In pace with this development, the maritime surveillance capacity must be expanded as well, in order to be able to handle the increasing numbers of hazardous cargo transports, attacks, piracy etc. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet sea piracy.