Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5673 uppsatser innehållade ordet security.
1. ON THE SWEDISH SOCIAL INSURANCE AGENCY AND ITS APPROACH TO DIVERSITY: A Study of Social Inclusion and Diversity in the Swedish Social Insurance System (SSIA)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that the study of diversity need to account for variables other than ethnicity and nationality in order to provide more nuanced findings of the local diversity of experiences also on the basis of e.g. age, gender, migration status and linguistic diversity. LÄS MER
2. Organisatorisk och social arbetsmiljö i praktiken – utbildning som stöd för att främja hälsa i arbetslivetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The psychosocial conditions in working life are of great importance to mental health and well-being. The organizational and social work environment has important implications for psychosocial conditions in the work life. LÄS MER
3. Media Discourse of the Right to Privacy under Surveillance: An analysis of the media coverage from post-9/11 to post-Snowden USMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The right to privacy in the age of surveillance is a long-standing controversial issue. This controversy first heightened in 2001, after 9/11 terrorist attacks; and again in 2013, after Edward Snowden‘s mass surveillance disclosure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the effect of quality of government on low-intensity internal conflict, and how this relationship could be conditioned by the extent of ethnic division, in a context of developing and newly industrialised countries. It hypothesises that (H1) impartial bureaucracy reduces internal conflict, and that (H2) this effect is diminished in highly ethnically divided societies, and finally test these propositions empirically by using data from the Quality of Government Institute’s Expert Survey and the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED). LÄS MER
5. MÄNSKLIGA RÄTTIGHETER KONTRA DEN INRE SÄKERHETEN En idéanalys av EU:s bemötande av två flyktingströmmarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to conduct a comparison between the response of the EU to two events, namely the refugees from Bosnia during the 1990’s and the European refugee crisis from 2015. With regards to these events, this study will clarify whether the ideas of the EU have stronger tendencies towards realism or liberalism. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet security.