Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5493 uppsatser innehållade ordet security.
1. Den perioperativa dialogen ur den blivande operationssjuksköterskans perspektiv - En intervjustudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Previous studies prove how the perioperative dialogue provides the patient with a care of higher standard through continuity in the perioperative process between the perioperative nurse and the patient. The perioperative dialogue comprises an establishment of a relationship between the nurse and the patient as a fundamental value in order to increase well-being, security and possibility for the patients involvement in its own care. LÄS MER
2. Public blockchain communities A study on how governance mechanisms are expressed within blockchain communitiesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Blockchain technology is rapidly growing and can in the near future disrupt industries such as finance, cyber security, and political voting systems. The interest in the phenomenon has increased the past years, and as a result, more research within the field has emerged as a natural outcome. LÄS MER
3. DETERMINANTS OF ACCOUNTING CHOICE REGARDING LOCATION OF VOLATILITY: THE FVOCI OPTION - Early indications from the adoption of IFRS 9Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
4. Flexicurity - Europeiska begreppet som väckte känslor - En studie om flexicurity begreppets inverkan på den politiska debatten i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the beginning of the 21th century the debate about flexicurity, which in other wordscombines flexibility and security on the labour market, was increasingly blowing up. BothDenmark and the Netherlands had labor markets which were considered being within theframes of flexicurity. But there were not only positive words about flexicurity. LÄS MER
5. Lära om och lära nytt Erfarenheter av att använda kontinuerlig och intermittent glukosmätning och hur det inverkar på egenvård hos vuxna med typ 1 diabetes.Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : AbstractBackground: Continuous and intermittent glucose monitoring has been shown to be effective in lowering glucose levels in people with type 1 diabetes, which is crucial in reducing the risk of short and long term complications. It is insufficiently studied what the patient´s experience is about using the treatment and how it can affect the daily life of the patient. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet security.