Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade ordet self-ownership.
1. Organdonation : En normativ studie utifrån utilitarism och klassisk liberalism och deras applicerbarhet på svensk lagstiftningKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is twofold. Firstly, it makes a normative idea analysis concerning organ donation, by comparing the perspectives of utilitarianism and classical liberalism. Secondly, it applies these perspectives on the Swedish legislation, in order to understand it in a political philosophical view. LÄS MER
2. Self-ownership and the Foundations of Libertarianism : Applying Kymlicka’s Arguments on GeolibertarianismKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : The essay deals with the understanding of the two key concepts from Sein und Zeit (SZ) mentioned in the headline, including a debate on the issue of das Man in Inquiry: an Interdisciplinary Journal of Philosophy. It is noted that reading SZ involves being simultaneously written by the work in a process of reciprocity; this entails a questioning of alleged possession of this or any work, it having been made accessible to the public by its publication. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Centrum för tillämpad etik
Sammanfattning : In this paper, I plan to explore whether giving gifts, inheritance, or charity can be justified using the concept of self-ownership. I will be using Robert Nozick's principle of justice in transfer in his book Anarchy, State, and Utopia as my foundation, and I will determine whether gifts – as a form of transfer – are compatible with this principle. LÄS MER
5. Man and Matter: A Philosophical Inquiry into the Justification of Ownership in Land from the Basis of Self-OwnershipMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study seeks to investigate the nature of ownership of land and how the right to its control and use can be inferred from self-ownership as a premise. Hence, the question asked is how ownership (of land) can be justified considering the nature of man from a natural rights point of view. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet self-ownership.