Sökning: "single sourcing strategy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden single sourcing strategy.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Cost Optimization in Event Logistics - The Case of Volvo Cars Exhibitions Logistics, Volvo Ocean RaceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : International markets continue to offer expanding opportunities for global events, exhibitions and trade shows. Immense logistics efforts are required for the event to go live. LÄS MER
3. Logistics Sourcing Strategies in Nonprofit Point-based Organizations - A Case Study of the Supply Chain Processes at MiljonlotterietMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
4. THE MAKE-OR-BUY DECISIONS IN ITALCEMENTI PACKING SOLUTIONS : A quantitative approach in the global purchasing strategy contextMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Many multinational corporations find themselves frequently in the dichotomous question of whether to make or buy a given component; but when those companies are operating with a global purchasing strategy, oriented to high levels of centralization and dealing simultaneously with the implications of purchasing and producing the same item, the approach to take the decision becomes difficult to find, even with the current literature and practitioners knowledgeThis master thesis addresses in a comprehensive proposal the way to undertake this kind of make-or-buy decisions. Through the literature review done, regarding global purchasing strategy, purchasing models, supplier selection methods and make-or-buy frameworks; it was found a convenient model to merge those concepts with the empirical experiences of a single case study in the Italcementi Group, one of the largest Cement producers in the world. LÄS MER
5. Expected and Extended Responsibility: Balancing Corporate CSR Strategy with Stakeholder Demands - a Case Study of Alfa LavalMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To map out how an industrial company can manage CSR efforts within the supply chain, balancing stakeholder demands with their own strategic approach. The study also investigated how a company can handle issues such as sourcing of politically sensitive materials, although not part of their CSR focus. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet single sourcing strategy.