Sökning: "small and medium enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 302 uppsatser innehållade orden small and medium enterprises.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : In this research, I report and analyze the experiences of people working with small-scale enterprises in the Colombian textile artisanal sector for understanding how artisanal products are delivered to national and international markets. The data was collected by interviewing design managers and managers currently working with several of these small-scale enterprises. LÄS MER
2. Can top management and staff through communications influence innovations and innovation activities in Swedish SMEs?Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan (HIT)
Sammanfattning : The field of research study is Swedish SMEs that belong to plastic industry. In the time ofglobalization and high competition on the global market, the issues of innovationimplementation and processes that can increase effectiveness of innovative activities are oftendiscussed. LÄS MER
3. Motives and Challenges of Open Innovation in Manufacturing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) of ChinaMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö; Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö
Sammanfattning : Since the concept of open innovation was put forward by Chesbrough (2003), many researchers focus on open innovation in large enterprises. There is a research gap in how open innovation is implemented in SMEs, specially in Chinese companies. LÄS MER
4. Importance of Knowledge Management and Factors that Influence and Encourage the Implementation of KM in SMEsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the importance of knowledge management and to identify the factors that influence and encourage the implementation of knowledge management in small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Existing studies have mainly focused large organizations and no study has been carried out from the perspective of small companies systematically. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management; KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : For numerous companies today, one of the key elements for successful competing in the market is an optimized inventory management. Inventory management is about satisfying the customer need, while keeping the inventory costs as low as possible. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet small and medium enterprises.