Sökning: "small firm effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden small firm effect.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis searches for the presence of seasonal anomalies in monthly returns on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. Three indexes are investigated, one small-cap-index OMXSSCPI, one large-firm-index OMXS30, and one index containing all stocks on the exchange OMXSPI. Econometric regressions and statistical methods are used in order to investigate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, we examine the media coverage effect on abnormal trading volume using two frameworks: divergence of opinion and information asymmetry. Our sample consists of 420 Swedish small cap firms and includes 125 000 articles from over 800 Swedish media sources. LÄS MER
4. Mobile Money Adoption in East Africa: A cross-country study of best- and least-performing countriesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Mobile money is a digital financial innovation enabling electronic payments and transfers through mobile phones. It has proven to be a convenient, safe and cheap way for money exchange in developing countries where access to traditional banking services is limited. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : In industrial production of mayonnaise it is important to both get a product of high quality and to avoid phase inversion. To investigate how the quality and phase inversion point are affected by changes in the production, a high shear mixer and an immersion blender were used to make mayonnaise. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet small firm effect.