Sökning: "smarta byggnader"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden smarta byggnader.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In large and/or complex buildings, which can contain a lot of people, it’s important to ensure that evacuation in case of fire or other threats can be performed safely. In this report, the possibility to use Microsoft Kinect v2 for evacuation is examined to determine whether it can be used to provide dynamic crowd management systems and rescue services with information. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Byggnadsteknik; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Purpose: This work presents Internet of Things or IoT in facility management; operation and maintenance. One of the many functions of IoT is making “smart” building components, which can communicate when they break and can be controlled from a distance. LÄS MER
3. Smart window in Sweden : A comparative analysis of an office buildingsimulation model with conventional windows, andelectrochromic windows, based on Miljöbyggnadcertification criteriaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : The building sector is one of the sectors that consume most energy in Sweden. Sweden aims thereby to reduce energy use in buildings by 20% by 2020 and 50% by 2050. To achieve these goals, more energyefficient buildings must be produced, and more energy-efficient measures must be implemented on existing buildings. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we employ computer vision methods in order to extend and improve the functionality of automatic doors. This thesis is based around the implementation of a door entrance system which uses information from detected pedestrians to make qualified decisions regarding door activation. LÄS MER
5. Visualizing future buildings : User-centered design process and evaluation of a sensor-based MAR prototypeMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Mobile Augmented Reality (MAR) is an emerging technology that, when done right, can offer the users a rich experience. However, as with most emerging technologies, it is primarily technology-driven, often leaving the user needs aside. In this study a sensor-based MAR prototype was developed and evaluated, following a User-Centered Design process. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet smarta byggnader.