Sökning: "social aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 526 uppsatser innehållade orden social aid.
1. Journalistaspiranterna En kvalitativ studie om hur ungdomar som läser journalistinriktning på gymnasiet ser på journalistyrketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the underlying causes of whether young students (age 17-19) who study the program with a journalistic focus at a gymnasium level of education will or will not continue on with a journalistic career. These causes will explain the reasons and doubts that our interviewees hold, which will further indicate the ideas and preconceptions of active journalists that constitute the journalistic business field. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is the third largest illegal source of income, after drugs and weapon. The purpose of this study is to investigate why people fall victims for human trafficking and to study wherein the court of justice discusses the victims social background in their court-‐‑cases. LÄS MER
3. Addressing the Knowledge – Practice Gap of Ecosystem Service Valuations: Understanding the Barriers to Building Social-Ecological Resilience in Kalimantan, IndonesiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Knowledge acquired through ecosystem service valuations can provide valuable information to stakeholders making land-use decisions. Effective use of ecosystem service valuation knowledge with a cost-benefit analysis can create resilient social-ecological systems. LÄS MER
4. Kommunikation av ungdomsverksamheten inom Allsvenskan : En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av Allsvenska klubbars medieplattformarKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Språk, kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how football clubs in the Swedish first divisioncommunicate about their youth activities. The goal of the essay was also to contribute with newinsights about sports clubs; how they have adapted to the evolution of social media and whatinformation they prioritise. LÄS MER
5. Heavy Metal Politics: Culture, Identity, and Political Engagement Within the Taiwanese Heavy Metal SceneMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In January 2016, during Taiwan’s national elections, Freddy Lim, a prominent human-rights activist and heavy metal star, was elected into the country’s legislature after founding the pro-Taiwan-Independence New Power Party. Lim’s band Chthonic are well known for their use of Taiwanese culture, history, and mythology in their music and visual style, and are perhaps even more famous for their political intentions, the most prominent of which being Taiwan Independence. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet social aid.