Sökning: "social aid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 468 uppsatser innehållade orden social aid.
1. Papperslösa i Svenska kyrkan – en enkätstudie om sätt att hjälpa och konflikten mellan normer och reglerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish migration agency (Migrationsverket) believes that newly sharpened rules for asylum will increase the number of undocumented immigrants choosing to stay after getting a rejected asylum application. Since it is illegal to hire undocumented immigrants many are being "payed under the table" or receive welfare or aid from NGO:s. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis sets out to answer if, and in that case how, the current development discourse, centring on instrumentalist arguments for gender equality and the “marketization” of aid, is reflected in Plan International Sweden’s campaign on the International Day of the Girl Child. The study draws upon critical feminist theories which stress that the instrumentalist approach, which scholars mean has become more common due to the marketization of aid, essentializes women and men in line with traditional ideas of femininity and masculinity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Abstract:The ability to hear is important for self-image, function, social life, and personal domestic relationships. 360 million people worldwide have a hearing loss, and over one million Swedes have a subjective hearing loss. LÄS MER
4. Efficiency and Effectiveness of Requirements Elicitation Techniques for Gathering Requirements from ChildrenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Different requirements elicitation techniques havebeen researched in the context of their applicability with children,mainly within the field of Human-Computer-Interaction. Thesetechniques have not yet been compared in regard to theircompatibility with children within the context of RequirementsEngineering. LÄS MER
5. PMS and the Application by Organizational Actors of Diverging Institutional Logics: Insights From a Swedish NGOD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to explore how the institutional logic dimension, the rationale actors within an organization identify with, influences the incorporation of an organizational business logic-saturated PMS. The research is executed in the form of a single-case study of a humanitarian aid agency operating as a non-profit organization in Sweden with a strong, charity logic driven workforce. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet social aid.