Sökning: "social interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1125 uppsatser innehållade orden social interaction.
1. FÖRVIRRING, FÖRRUTTNELSE ELLER FÖRNYELSE? - En etnologisk studie av kropp, normalitet och berättande i gestaltningar av klimakterietMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Menopause is a complex, paradoxical totality and every menopausal experience is differentfrom the other. This essay aims to capture some of the experiences surrounding it.The main questions is what it is that the women of the study share about menopause, andhow they talk about it. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that moving between European countries, interacting with other Europeans and involving in EU related matters have positive effects on the formation of a European identity. Research has also pointed to the importance of context and the changing nature of identities. LÄS MER
3. Use of Facebook in Nordic banks. How are some of the Nordic banks using Facebook, could they be more successful?Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The reputation and image are of high interest in today´s society and social media has become the key instrument for organizations to flourish in that area. In this thesis it will be investigated how few a banks in Nordic countries present themselves and communicate to thepublic using Facebook. LÄS MER
4. Interaktionens betydelse i distansutbildning. Studenternas upplevelse av interaktionsdimensioners påverkan av sammankomster i en distansutbildningMaster-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study has been to create a better understading of how face‑to‑face activities in course´s impacts on the experience of interaction within a course.More specifically, the study puts the student'ʹs perception of how mandatory face‑to‑face activities affect and are affected by the interaction in focus. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Journalism is a long-established profession prevalent in society in the vast majority of the world. The rise of social media over the last ten years has seen a significant influence on the way in which news is reported and digested by all parties within journalism, with traditional journalists taking on a developed role utilising social media as both a way to deliver and topromote their work. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet social interaction.