Sökning: "sony ericsson case"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden sony ericsson case.
1. Conflict Minerals and Corporate Social Responsibilities in Sweden : How do Swedish companies respond to the conflict minerals issue and what are the challenges?Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on one of the emerging issues in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), “conflict minerals”. The discussion of the “conflict minerals” issue is that the trade of “conflict minerals”, originating from the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), helps to finance conflicts characterized by extreme violence including killing and rape, therefore, the downstream companies which indirectly buy these minerals should take actions (Global Witness, 2010). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this thesis is to explore the phenomenon of Product information leaks and to address whether it can be used as tool in marketing communications and new product development. Methodology: This qualitative exploratory study has studied the phenomenon product information leaks using two case studies (Apple iPad and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play) from the telecommunications and gaming industry. LÄS MER
3. Managing aesthetics as open innovation practice : The case study of color and design choice for designed technical productMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore and elaborate how firms are managing aesthetic with color and design choice as open innovation practice and explore its applicability in various sectors. Two research questions are addressed:How is aesthetics with color and design choices managed by firms using open innovation practices? Can aesthetics with color and design choices be managed as open innovation practices for all kinds of technical designed products? The study is based on a case study combined with survey method which constitutes a combination of quantitative and qualitative research for conducting productive research. LÄS MER
4. Globally standardised vs. locally adapted packaging - A case study at Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications ABMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explore how the balance of a packaging standardisation and adaptation strategy, from a distribution and sales perspective on different markets, can satisfy the markets needs and increase sales. An inductive approach has been used as well as the thesis is both explorative and explanatory. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Mälardalens högskola/Mälardalens högskolaAkademin för hållbar samhälls- och teknikutveckling; Mälardalens högskola/Mälardalens högskola/Mälardalens högskolaAkademin för hållbar samhälls- och teknikutveckling
Sammanfattning : Research Problem: To what extent the corporate culture of an international joint venture resembles the organizational and national culture of its parent firms?Purpose: The purpose of this research is to study and explain the organizational and national culture of the partner companies that are involved in the international joint venture and finds out the extent to which the corporate culture that is embedded in the joint venture possess a resemblance with its parent's culture.Method: Our research is qualitative in nature and is based upon the case study and the secondary information gathered during the research. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet sony ericsson case.