Sökning: "source community"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 252 uppsatser innehållade orden source community.
1. Public blockchain communities A study on how governance mechanisms are expressed within blockchain communitiesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Blockchain technology is rapidly growing and can in the near future disrupt industries such as finance, cyber security, and political voting systems. The interest in the phenomenon has increased the past years, and as a result, more research within the field has emerged as a natural outcome. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Online video games are a mass phenomenon in today’s life that have become a leisure activity for many people, including children. One feature of the online video games is meeting others with more common interests which can help children find social networks to share common values and interests. LÄS MER
3. Preserving Value, Enabling Continuity – Cultural Heritage Conservation and Co-curation with Indigenous Source Communities in a Contemporary Cultural ContextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation2018, 30 HECSecond Cycle2018:21.... LÄS MER
4. Informing preparedness planning: Applications of community-based vulnerability and capacity data in the PhilippinesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Disasters are not natural, but rather a combination of a natural hazard and its impact on vulnerable people and resources. Therefore, when engaging in disaster risk reduction and coming to an understanding of disaster risk, existing conditions within society should be understood. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi; Lunds universitet/Bioteknik
Sammanfattning : The microorganism Cupriavidus necator is a very interesting bacterium that has been established as a model microorganism for its capability to produce polyhydroxyalkanoates, more specifically polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB), a potential precursor/raw material for bioplastics. Lately, the scientific community has raised interest in the chemolithoautotrophic nature of C. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet source community.