Sökning: "spread risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 440 uppsatser innehållade orden spread risk.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the recent upswing of using Big Data there is a growing discussion going on whether or not one should in fact use Big Data and, if so, when it is ethical to use and how it affects theintegrity of the individual whose information is collected. This normative bachelor’s thesisexplores the risk taken on the integrity of the individual in the case of spread informationcollected by using Big Data, as well as the cost of not using it applied on the case of abortionstatistics in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Investors Trust and the Gender of Senior Executives: An empirical study of investors trust and whether it is dependent on the gender of the senior executives of a companyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
3. Credit Spread Changes in the Euro Area - An Empirical Study of the Relationship Between Interest Rates and Credit Spreads in the Euro-denominated Corporate Bond MarketKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The behaviour of credit spreads is of importance for a wide array of stakeholders. We test the relationship between changes in risk-free interest rates and credit spreads in European bond market by running OLS regressions using weekly European market data for investment grade and non-investment grade bond indices. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad; Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : This article is a literature review about global catastrophic risks. Its contribution is to give an overview of the research field in general and highlight the main potential catastrophic areas linked with recent studies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : There is a paucity of research in the field of communicating disasters and climate change through comics and the effect sequential art has on the perception of these two subjects. Increasingly, communication through comics is becoming very trendy, and a few studies demonstrate evidence that comics have effects on the people’s perception of complex matters. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet spread risk.