Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade ordet stakes.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Why do some elections spark violence whilst others do not? That is a question that has gained increased interest from scholars during the last few years. However, because of the field’s relative novelty, and despite the vast literature on democratization and civil war, it is still a question that is not fully comprehended. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In a novel experimental setting, we study how stakes and the social distance of the opponent affect deceptive behavior. We run a field experiment using pre-trained actors of different ethnicities who serve as customers utilizing a common means of transport - the bicycle taxi service in Lilongwe, Malawi. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem
Sammanfattning : With the explosion in usage of big data, stakes are high for companies to develop workflows that translate the data into business value. Those data transformations are continuously updated and refined in order to meet the evolving business needs, and it is imperative to ensure that a new version of a workflow still produces the correct output. LÄS MER
4. The Relationship Between Honesty-Humility And Social Desirability: High-Stake Versus Low-Stake SituationsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY)
Sammanfattning : Faking in applications was found to be an important issue in which social desirability plays a relevant role. The present study brings Social Desirability Responding, Honesty-Humility, and different stakes of situations into relation. Social Desirability Responding, i.e. LÄS MER
5. Which knowledge counts? : a critical discourse analysis of a conflict between a wind power development company and Sami communitiesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Sweden has ambitious climate and energy policies, for example 100 percent fossil free electricity production by 2040. A central part of the policies are wind power developments. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet stakes.