Sökning: "step detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 uppsatser innehållade orden step detection.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated a variety of texture features performances on classifying and detecting breast lesions in automated 3D breast ultrasound (ABUS) images with computer-aided diagnosis and detection system. Regions detected by the computer-aided detection system could be categorized into benign and malignant classes, which are supposed to have different texture features. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Informationskodning
Sammanfattning : To handle broken 3D models can be a very time consuming problem. Several methods aiming for automatic mesh repair have been presented in the recent years. This thesis gives an extensive evaluation of automatic mesh repair algorithms, presents a mesh repair pipeline and describes an implemented automatic mesh repair algorithm. LÄS MER
3. Classification of leakage detections acquired by airborne thermography of district heating networksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/DatorseendeTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : In Sweden and many other northern countries, it is common for heat to be distributed to homes and industries through district heating networks. Such networks consist of pipes buried underground carrying hot water or steam with temperatures in the range of 90-150 C. Due to bad insulation or cracks, heat or water leakages might appear. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : This work is on a method for face detection through analysis of photos. Accurate location of faces and point out the faces are implemented. In the first step, we use Cb and Cr channel to find where the skin color parts are on the photo, then remove noise which around the skin parts, finally, use morphology technique to detect face part exactly. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/DatorseendeTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : In most cases today when a specific person's whereabouts is monitored through video surveillance it is done manually and his or her location when not seen is based on assumptions on how fast he or she can move. Since humans are good at recognizing people this can be done accurately, given good video data, but the time needed to go through all data is extensive and therefore expensive. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet step detection.