Sökning: "step detection"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden step detection.
11. Detektion av mRNA från en cytokrom c gen belägen i genklustret för kloratmetabolism i Ideonella dechloratansKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för teknik- och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Abstract:In previous experiments with the bacterium Ideonella dechloratans a probable sequencecoding for a cytochrome c protein (cyt c) was observed, the sequence is assumed to have afunction in the bacterial respiratory chain. Detection attempts have been made to try to findthis protein, but have not succeeded. LÄS MER
12. Electrical spin injection into p-type silicon using SiO2-Cobalt Tunnel Devices: The Role of Schottky barrierH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för mikroteknologi och nanovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Spin angular momentum of electronic charge carriers is being explored currently forintegration of non-volatile memory and processor in a single device. The main challenges inthis research field are to integrate a spin polarized electron source to a semiconductor, anddemonstrate an efficient spin injection, detection, transport, and manipulation mechanisms insuch devices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik
Sammanfattning : Wide bandwidth time-of-flight spectrometer (TOFS) developed in the Group of Biophotonics,Lund University, is a unique tool which is capable to deliver continues absorption/scattering spectra of turbid samples in a singularly broad wavelength range from 600nm up to 1400nm. The main focus of this thesis work is to calibrate and optimize the performance of the instrumental setup of this system for biomedical & pharmaceutical applications ensuring the capability to produce results with high accuracy and repeatability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Popular scienceDigital 3D city models are nowadays used in many GIS applications. Airborne laser scanning is rapidly developing technology that can efficiently plot the 3D shapes of everything on the earth surface. Today, organizations that are responsible for, e.g. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/ING
Sammanfattning : Iris recognition system is a reliable and an accurate biometric system. Localization of the iris borders in an eye image can be considered as a vital step in the iris recognition process. There exist many algorithms to segment the iris. LÄS MER