Sökning: "stock market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1805 uppsatser innehållade orden stock market.
1. Can Vice be Vindicated? Examining a potential value premium in vice stocks using Fama and MacBeth regressions - a comparison across three different factor modelsKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In this paper, we examine a 30-year period to find whether vice (defined as operations in the alcohol, tobacco, gambling, adult services, and weapons and defense industries) plays a role in determining returns of individual firms on the U.S. stock market. LÄS MER
2. Diversification possibilities in the Swedish financial markets - A correlation analysis of the returns of stock, bonds and real estateKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyse the risk-adjusted returns of Swedish stocks, Swedish fixed income gov.- bonds and real estate return over the last 8 years in combination with the time-varying aspects of the correlation between the asset classes. The method used is a time-series analysis of OMXS30, SWEGOVT115, and SX8600PI. LÄS MER
3. Credit Fuelled Asset Prices and Financial Stability - Is there a causal relationship between credit growth and stock market prices?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the causal relationship between credit growth and stock market prices over the time period 1981-2017 in the US, the UK and Sweden. By performing a Granger causality test to examine if credit affects stock market prices, we find evidence that there is no statistically significant Granger causality. LÄS MER
4. The Relationship Between Environmental, Social and Governance Factors and Firm Performance. A Study Performed on the Swedish Stock MarketKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the relationship between environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors and firm performance on the Swedish stock market over the years 2013-2017. Using the traditional Carhart’s four-factor model, a quantitative research method has been applied by running panel and OLS regressions on historical stock returns. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet stock market.