Sökning: "stock prices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 240 uppsatser innehållade orden stock prices.
1. The Informational Value of Credit Rating Actions - The European Case of the Stock Market Reaction to Credit Rating Agencies' AnnouncementsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : The paper applies the event study methodology to investigate the impact of credit rating events including outlook, watch, and rating change announcements (rating events) on share prices in Europe. In general, statistically significant, however, weak market reaction to negative rating events is found. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To evaluate the Nordic IPO markets from an academic perspective taken from an investor's point view. Methodology: Quantitative research Theoretical perspective: Majority of previous research suggest that in the long run newly listed companies underperform comparable companies on the market when comparing changes in stock prices. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the effects of U.S. monetary policy announcements in the aftermath of the subprime crisis on financial analysts' ability to predict stock prices. We study such effects, if any, using Bloomberg data on equity analyst 12-month target prices and subsequent realized stock prices. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Although studies have analyzed the effects of earnings manipulation on stock prices and the cost of capital, the measurements have been prone to error and little emphasis has been put on the fundamental effects. Therefore, the main purpose of this study has been to describe the economic importance of earnings manipulation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet stock prices.