Sökning: "sustainable business practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 113 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable business practice.
1. A mutual path towards a sustainable future; - A multiple case study of the importance of industry-university partnerships for sustainable development and responsible leadership in business educationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Building a Biorefinery Business - If it does not fit, make it fit - strategies for successful commercializationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Due to a combination of economic challenges as well as uncertain policy conditions in the United States and the European Union, the development of (advanced) biorefineries has been slower than anticipated. This has hampered the transition to a more sustainable and less carbon-intensive economy, namely the bioeconomy. LÄS MER
3. Att vilja eller tvingas närma sig cirkulär ekonomi. : En studie om förändringsagenters attityd kring externa styrmedel.Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We found ambivalent attitudes, the respondents were both positive and negative regarding the external instruments towards circular economics they were affected by. The respondents expressed an overall positive attitude towards external instruments as means to counter unwanted behaviors that hinder a sustainable development. LÄS MER
4. Corporate Social Responsibility as a Strategic Management Tool: A Comparative Case Study Between Yalla Trappan and The Vegan BarMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Purpose First, this study aimed to explore the development of CSR as a discourse and theoretical concept from the 1950’s until today. The purpose of this was to generate insights into how CSR agendas have changed over time and to better understand where it is today. LÄS MER
5. An Enemy for a Friend – A study on coopetition leading to sustained competitive advantage of Swedish SMEs in the Cleantech IndustryMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The field of study on coopetition has been given a growing emphasis in the recent years by researchers and business practice. Coopetition is a term integrating the notions of cooperation and competition happening as an intensive simultaneous process where actors seek to leverage the value created by other companies in their business network. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet sustainable business practice.