Sökning: "sustainable business practice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable business practice.
1. Corporate Social Responsibility as a Strategic Management Tool: A Comparative Case Study Between Yalla Trappan and The Vegan BarMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Purpose First, this study aimed to explore the development of CSR as a discourse and theoretical concept from the 1950’s until today. The purpose of this was to generate insights into how CSR agendas have changed over time and to better understand where it is today. LÄS MER
2. Försäljning av begagnade produkter som en del av en cirkulär resurshantering. En studie av hur aktörer på andrahandsmarknaden förmedlar sitt koncept till kunderMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Today’s linear economy with a production and consumption pattern based on a take-make-waste principle puts a large pressure on the planet’s environmental boundaries. To achieve a sustainable development a more resource-efficient and waste-reduced system must be developed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : This case study presents the factors that define a sustainable entrepreneurship in theory and how a sustainable business can be presented in practice. The questions that will be answered are: (1) How do Oatly and Saltå Kvarn implement sustainable practices within their organisations? (2) How do the representatives of Oatly and Saltå Kvarn perceive the impact that sustainable practices have on business results? (3) How do the representatives of Oatly and Saltå Kvarn use sustainability to create innovation? (4) How are attitudes and values related to the organisation of sustainable practices in Oatly and Saltå Kvarn? Also, I will present how different practices of sustainable business is related to each other and how it can be implemented in theory. LÄS MER
4. "We cannot love nature to death" : an evaluation of the implementation of Nature’s Best ecotourism certification in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Ecotourism is the concept of traveling responsibly to natural areas where the environment and the well-being of the local people are sustained, where the economic profit is reinvested in the area and where knowledge is communicated to decrease visitor impact and maintain the local environment. Ecotourism is the fastest growing segment of the global tourism industry and therefore it is important to have an efficient implementation strategy so that it can realize its full potential and thus prevent tourism from degrading the nature it depends on. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Business Practices and Social Media: When Sustainable Social Media Campaigns Change Corporate Business PracticeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet sustainable business practice.