Sökning: "systematic risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 369 uppsatser innehållade orden systematic risk.
1. BHV-sjuksköterskans upplevelser av att förebygga barnobesitas - En systematisk litteraturöversiktMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Childhood obesity is a growing epidemic worldwide as well as in Sweden. Studies have shown that early interventions are most effective when it comes to childhood obesity. Untreated childhood obesity increases the risk of developing chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, low quality of life and stigmatization. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : During the first decade of the millennium there have been some financial uncertainty due to financial crises that have affected our economy. The effect on mutual funds were a dramatic decreases since they are unable to protect themselves from the systematic risk. LÄS MER
3. Major motorsport events are under siege. How major motorsport events can become viable in the long-term by implementing Shared Value throughout the stakeholder sphere.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. Credit Spread Changes in the Euro Area - An Empirical Study of the Relationship Between Interest Rates and Credit Spreads in the Euro-denominated Corporate Bond MarketKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The behaviour of credit spreads is of importance for a wide array of stakeholders. We test the relationship between changes in risk-free interest rates and credit spreads in European bond market by running OLS regressions using weekly European market data for investment grade and non-investment grade bond indices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Title: The effect of probiotic supplementation on gestational diabetesAuthor: Jeanette Almsberg, Martina Davitkova & Alexander GianniniSupervisor: Anna WinkvistExaminer: Frode SlindeProgramme: Programme in dietetics, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Bachelor’s thesis in clinical nutrition, 15 higher education creditsDate: April 5, 2017Background Gestational diabetes (GDM) is defined as glucose intolerance first detectedduring pregnancy, and is often a risk factor for developing diabetes mellitus type 2 later inlife. The prevalence is about two percent in Sweden. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet systematic risk.