Sökning: "systems management"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 1574 uppsatser innehållade orden systems management.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Programvara och systemTekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Programvara och systemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : When maintaining and configuring systems for Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) it is important to have access to powerful tools for on-site management of the connected metering devices. These tools include mobile phone applications which allow system operators to directly manage the devices through the physical interfaces they expose. LÄS MER
17. Solid waste management and health effects : A qualitative study on awareness of risks and environmentally significant behavior in Mutomo, KenyaKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : This report investigates possible health effects due to improper disposal of waste and the awareness within a community. The aim was also to investigate what is needed for a pro-environmental behavior in a rural area (Mutomo) within a developing country (Kenya). LÄS MER
18. Single Sign-On : Risks and Opportunities of Using SSO (Single Sign-On) in a Complex System Environment with Focus on Overall Security AspectsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : Main concern of this thesis is to help design a secure and reliable network system which keeps growing in complexity due to the interfaces with multiple logging sub-systems and to ensure the safety of the network environment for everyone involved. The parties somewhat involved in network systems are always in need of developing new solutions to security problems and striving to have a secure access into a network so as to fulfil their job in safe computing environments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Geodesi och geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Authentication services in security platforms often need to handle different types of systems which have various requirements regarding the authentication. These requirements can often interfere with each other and the issue here is that the authentication service often needs to be manually adjusted to comply with these requirements. LÄS MER