Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7699 uppsatser innehållade ordet taken.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine whether Swedish households have changed the composition of their portfolio as a consequence of the financial crisis and to investigate whether they have become more reluctant to invest in the financial markets. To examine how the Swedish household portfolios have changed over time, risk measures such as standard deviation and beta will be used as well as performance measures such as the Sharpe ratio, Treynor ratio and Jensen’s alpha. LÄS MER
2. Visstid som livsstil - En studie om anställningsbarhet och osäkra anställningar i kultur- och mediavärldenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of our study is to understand of how professionals within “the cultural- and media work field”experience reoccurring short-term contracts. Our purpose is also to understand what strategies they useto keep them selves employable and get an idea of what long-term consequences according to theirexperiences various temporary employments have had. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines Swedish students’ self-estimation regarding the proficiency inwriting kanji characters. Various studies about Kanji exist, but investigations aboutwriting are still limited. In addition, the study analyzed the respondent incorrectanswers to see in which way they try to retrieve kanji characters. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Narrative: In the beginning of the 21st century a trend became apparent; the increasing production of education monitoring data. It was the outcome of international large scale assessments (ILSA) breakthrough; quantitative comparative education (QCE) studies said to be able to give important information on the state of education systems. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The numbers of full time farmers that cultivate in excess of 100 hectares increase steadily. At the same time the number of famers is decreasing and the farms grow larger. This result in a redistribution of the arable land and causes the share of land as well as average farm size farmed by full time famers to increase. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet taken.