Sökning: "telecommunication services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden telecommunication services.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In telecommunication a Home Location Register (HLR) is used for keeping track of subscriber data for a multitude of services, including Circuit Switched (CS) calls, Short Message Service (SMS), and more. To support all functions, about 50 different complicated operations must be supported. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Recent studies have shown that there are currently more than 1.08 billion of Smartphones in the world, with around 89% of them used throughout the day. On average each of these users transfers more than 450 Mbytes per month via either a cellular network or a Wi-Fi network. LÄS MER
3. A Comparison of RTMP and HTTP Protocols with respect to Packet Loss and Delay Variation based on QoEMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/COM
Sammanfattning : In recent year’s multimedia services like Video-on-Demand (VoD) and mobile video streaming, videos for e-learning, video conferencing are growing predominantly, and the user’s expectations towards the quality video are increasing as the technology is developing. There are different video streaming protocols are used for streaming videos from servers to the client. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : This study will provide an overview of mental models in teams and the significance of this particular concept for design teams. Researchers have applied the concept of mental models to understand how people perform tasks on the basis of their knowledge, assumptions, predictions and expectation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Over the course of last decade, the demand for VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) applications has increased significantly among enterprises and individuals due to its low cost. This increasing demand resulted in a significant increase in users who require reliable VoIP communication systems. LÄS MER