Sökning: "the swedish hotel sector"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden the swedish hotel sector.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för studier av samhällsutveckling och kulturFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In this study environmental work in the Swedish hotel chain "Scandic" is investigated. Earlier studies point out sustainability and different environmental certificate programs as essential for the housing sector to contribute to sustainable tourism. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study and analyze how benchmarking as a tool is being practiced in the Swedish hotel sector, and also to study what potentials and abilities for learning and development there are. In order to fulfill the purpose we have compared how selected hotels apply benchmarking in practice. LÄS MER
3. Bilingualism in Hospitality Properties : Language Choice and Code Alternation as a Resource for Organizing the Multiple-Participant Check in ActivityMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och kommunikationLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This empirical study deals with the issues of language choice and code alternation as a common practice in the organization of the complex check in activity with multiple participants in hospitality properties in Sweden. In particular, it discusses several interactional tasks that code alternation may accomplish in that setting and represents a crossroad of general linguistics, bilingualism studies and conversation analysis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, MittuniversitetetMittuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Recently the interest in green environmentally friendly products and services increased dramatically. This trend does not stop at tourism related products. Therefore, this thesis aims to have a closer look at the sustainability issues in the hospitality industry. LÄS MER
5. Factors limiting immigrants to the secondary labour market in Sweden. A case study of the hotel and restaurant sector in MalmöKandidat-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis tries to find out factors limiting Immigrants to the secondary Labour Market in Sweden, with focus on the Hotel and Restaurant employment sector. I analyze the possible limitations of immigrants working in the secondary job category within the hotel and restaurant sector of the Swedish Labour market by applying theories of Segmented Labour Market, Human Capital, Signal Theory, Social Capital and possibly Discrimination. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet the swedish hotel sector.