Sökning: "thermal analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 163 uppsatser innehållade orden thermal analysis.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sustainable energy management becomes more important due to the ever more actual problems of environmental pollution and limited natural resources. The fuel cell technology is one of the most attractive solutions in this sense. During the past decades fuel cells have been investigated and demonstrated for several applications. LÄS MER
2. Thermodynamic study of oxygen-enhanced combustion: analysis of different techniques of oxidant productionL2-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : Thermal energy is an important resource for many industrial processes and is usually produced by combustion of hydrocarbon fuels with air. These processes could beneficiate from the use of oxygen-enhanced combustion (OEC), whose benefits (pollutants emissions reduction, fuel savings, productivity increase and volumes reduction) are already known. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A sedimentlogical and palynological study of samples from the Middle Jurassic Fuglunda Member, Mariedal Formation at Eriksdal, Skåne, Sweden, has been carried out. The section is dominated by sandstone with minor units of coal, claystone, siltstone and conglomerate. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The thermal model and simulation of vehicles components is necessary within the development phase of the vehicle production process. It is important to understand the thermal processes of high temperature components in the vehicle, such as the exhaust system. LÄS MER
5. Synthesis and characterization of tall oil fatty acid based thermoset resin suitable for natural fiber reinforced compositeMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Ingenjörshögskolan (IH)
Sammanfattning : Biobased thermoset resins were synthesized by functionalizing the tall oil fatty acid with hydrogen peroxide and then methacrylic anhydride. The obtained resins were characterized by FTIR to confirm the conversions. LÄS MER