Sökning: "thesis international law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 650 uppsatser innehållade orden thesis international law.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: The Swedish Parliament passed a law change in late 2010, suspending the former requirement for all Swedish incorporated companies to have an auditor. The new limit values allow the smallest incorporated companies to dismiss the auditor of the company (or not appoint one in the case of a newly started company). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : SummaryUnjustified enrichment is an obvious part of the jurisprudence in the majority of countries in Europe. But not in the Nordic countries, and certainly not in Sweden. This depiction of the Swedish posture is based mostly on Hellner’s thesis from 1950. A lot has happened since then, not to mention Sweden’s entry in to the EU. LÄS MER
3. Ingen Lag - Straff? Straffansvar och befogenheter för svensk militär personal i internationella insatser ur ett rättstillämparperspektiv.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : INGEN LAG – STRAFF? ABSTRACTThe thesis deals with a gap in the Swedish legislation concerning the criminal responsibility under which military personnel act in international peace operations. According to international treaties called Status of Forces Agreements, military personnel operating abroad within the territory of other states are exempted from the criminal law of the host states. LÄS MER
4. The Application of EU Competition Law to Undertakings Located Outside EU Borders : international cartels in focus.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The last decade or so the European Commission has put a lot of effort on combating international cartels. The same development can be seen on the other side of the Atlantic in the US and in international foras where focus is put on policy development, such as in the OECD. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to find out how Sudanese and South Sudanese refugee women experience their security and safety in Kakuma refugee camp, which is situated in north- western part of Kenya. Sudan and South Sudan has had two civil wars since its independence from the British colonialism. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet thesis international law.