Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41409 uppsatser innehållade ordet thesis-.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The British debate on the EU membership in the spring of 2016 was both hectic and intensive. One of the big issues in debate was immigration, especially from the European Union. LÄS MER
2. Struggling to Feel at Home: An Inquiry into Sri Lankan Tamil Refugees' Experiences of ReintegrationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the reintegration process of Sri Lankan Tamil returnees. After the Sri Lankan civil war ended in 2009, a number of refugees who lived in exile in India returned to their country of origin. This research asks how Tamil returnees experience and navigate the reintegration process initiated by their return. LÄS MER
3. Hur Eurokrisen splittrade EU-stödet - En kvantitativ studie av förändringar i EU-stöd på aggregerad nivå hos EU25 åren 2005-2015Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : To which extent economic factors influence the support the European people give to the EU is a frequently debated issue. This thesis therefore aims to add to that debate by examining how the euro crisis affected the EU-support. LÄS MER
4. “Because it is too late, you cannot put it back into the box.” A qualitative study on LGBTQ activism in MumbaiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : People of other sexual and/or gender identity than the prevailing are subject to discrimination. In India a law criminalizing homosexual acts, known as Section 377, was read down in 2009 to be reinstated in 2013. LÄS MER
5. Do not Throw the Baby out with the Bath Water. An Analysis of the Potential Effects of the Legal Measures Adopted in the EU and the US in Response to the Proliferation of High Frequency TradingMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Following the recent expansion of High Frequency Trading and other types of Algorithmic Trading, the financial markets law of the EU and the US has seen the introduction of numerous new rules, all of which have been adopted within a rather tight timeframe. The main purpose of these measures is, and has been, to counter the chaos allegedly characterising markets. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet thesis-.