Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46544 uppsatser innehållade ordet thesis-.
1. Inequality and democracy A quantitative study of the relationship between different measurements of inequality and democracy levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis investigates the relationship between inequality and democracy level. The research question investigated is, does inequality affect democracy? I conclude from previous literature that there is little consensus on if there is a relationship between inequality and democracy, the most widely known theories are therefore all tested in this thesis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over and over again, vote intention polls have been reported to fail their forecasts of votes such as the UK “Brexit” referendum and the US presidential election of 2016. The trustworthiness of opinion polls are called into question and this thesis aims to provide detailed knowledge of some of the circumstances that lead to inaccurate measurements of voting intention. LÄS MER
3. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER
4. Den nya pensionsreformens påverkan på jämställdhet - En uppsats om kvinnliga och utrikesfödda fattigpensionärer i EU:s mest jämställda landKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis focuses on the latest pension reform that took place in Sweden during the beginning of the 21st century and what its effect has been on the pensions of women andimmigrants. Sweden is the prototype of the socialdemocratic welfare regim and is known forits universal and generous welfare provisions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In statistics different models are used to emulate real world processes. Variable selection refers to reduction of the number of parameters in the models in order to increase interpretability and model effectiveness. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet thesis-.