Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45123 uppsatser innehållade ordet thesis-.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This work is based on research about the different tuning systems adopted by bass string instrumentalists during the eighteenth century. The consultation of period manuals and books related to the development of the double bass highlighted how the first Viennese symphonic tradition was interrelated to the Viennese violone. LÄS MER
2. Grammatical Effects of Affect A contrastive corpus analysis of the use and meaning of infant and babyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at (1) outlining a basic understanding of how affective, or expressive,meaning can be understood relative to linguistic meaning and language at large, and (2) analysinghow affective meaning may relate to epistemological status and reference type in actual languageuse. The thesis' theoretical framework is largely situated within the paradigm of cognitivelinguistics, and in particular drawing from the work of Langacker (2008). LÄS MER
3. ”Kalla krigets vibbar känns i ryggmärgen” En kvalitativ innehållsanalys av hur fyra svenska dagstidningar skildrade ryska påskenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractOn 22 April, 2013 the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet carried a story that Russian military aircraft had practised simulated bomb attacks on Swedish targets, near Swedish airspace on the night of March 29. The Russian exercise was the first of a series of events, including the Russian annexation of Crimea, that preceded and may have influenced changes in Swedish public opinion toward Russia, that was increasingly viewed as a threat. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractIn January of 2017 Martin Kragh and Sebastian Åsberg published a research article titled“Russia’s strategy for influence through public diplomacy and active measures: the Swedishcase”. One of the main theses of the research article was that the cultural pages of Swedishtabloid Aftonbladet repeatedly uses narratives from Russian government operated news agencySputnik, often accused of being a Russian propaganda outlet. LÄS MER
5. Den relationella estetiken till Sverige. Hur begreppet relationell estetik tas emot i en svensk konstkontext.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines how and when the concept of relational aesthetics, coined by curator Nicolas Bourriuad, was introduced and established in Sweden in the 1990s. By researching art magazines and daily newspapers, I look at how the concept became effective in a Swedish art context. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet thesis-.