Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 113784 uppsatser innehållade ordet this.
1. Struggling to Feel at Home: An Inquiry into Sri Lankan Tamil Refugees' Experiences of ReintegrationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the reintegration process of Sri Lankan Tamil returnees. After the Sri Lankan civil war ended in 2009, a number of refugees who lived in exile in India returned to their country of origin. This research asks how Tamil returnees experience and navigate the reintegration process initiated by their return. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This essay outlines the Libyan civil war in 2011 and describes the role that some of the involved actors came to play through out the conflict; furthermore, it puts a strong focus on the NATO-led intervention in the region and expands upon the question of its legality versus legitimacy. By analysing NATO and UN official documents the essay applies a methodological framework on its contents and sheds light upon several key aspects of the organisations’ arguments and justifications. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : My main focus in this essay is to pinpoint current discourses within a section of the queer community regarding the use of language and terminology when describing gender, identity, sexuality and desire. In particular I have chosen to focus on inclusion and exclusion when the labeling of sexuality is based on a binary notion of gender. LÄS MER
4. Hur Eurokrisen splittrade EU-stödet - En kvantitativ studie av förändringar i EU-stöd på aggregerad nivå hos EU25 åren 2005-2015Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : To which extent economic factors influence the support the European people give to the EU is a frequently debated issue. This thesis therefore aims to add to that debate by examining how the euro crisis affected the EU-support. LÄS MER
5. “Because it is too late, you cannot put it back into the box.” A qualitative study on LGBTQ activism in MumbaiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : People of other sexual and/or gender identity than the prevailing are subject to discrimination. In India a law criminalizing homosexual acts, known as Section 377, was read down in 2009 to be reinstated in 2013. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet this.