Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38509 uppsatser innehållade ordet time.
1. Upplagt för feminism: En etnografisk studie av stickningens kvinnogemenskap och feministiska strävandenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the relation between knitting, femininity and feminism within the knitting movement organized through social media.The main material used in this study is interview transcriptions. In total, twelve interviews with female knitters have been conducted. LÄS MER
2. Vilka interventioner har effekt på vårdpersonalens följsamhet till basala handhygienrutiner inom slutenvård? En systematisk litteraturöversiktMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Summary: Hospital acquired infections (HAI) are the most common healthcare injuries globally. Postoperative wound infections are one of the most common HAIs. The discrepancy in levels of compliance to basic hand hygiene routines (BHH) found in Swedish inpatient care suggests room for improvement. LÄS MER
3. THE RISE OF ACE AS A DESCRIPTOR A Linguistic Study Concerning the Jargon within an Online Asexual CommunityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to explore the jargon that can be found within an online asexual community. The most common definition of asexuality is that a person does not feel sexual attraction to any gender. This group of people has since the 1950s gained attention in fields such as biomedicine and social sciences. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper is a cross-national panel study evaluating how education-, health- and political dimensions of gender equality are affected by the size and composition of the female labor market. The hypothesis is that improving labor force participation and female employment in the service sector have a positive relationship with the dimensions of gender equality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Mass media and journalists have faced criticism from academia due to a perceived tendency to present conflicts without paying sufficient attention to details, instead focusing on ‘sensational’ aspects, which will attract the interest of readers. Because of this, one academic debate within the field of journalism is whether ‘traditional’ media has served its purpose and needs to be replaced with newer forms of journalism which seeks to provide a more nuanced and balanced portrayal of conflicts. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet time.