Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31762 uppsatser innehållade ordet time.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The importance of the involvement of men when it comes to increasing quality of life for women and children as well as for men themselves are evident, and has been shown repeatedly in academic research. Women globally are the ones responsible for children and household. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Conducting a change impact analysis may prove to be adifficult and costly endeavor. Estimating the potential effects achange would have on the system is essential in nowadayssoftware development where the project budget and deadlinesare paying an important role. LÄS MER
3. Svarstid för patienter med förmodade låggradiga gliom vid konfrontationsbenämning med Boston Naming TestMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The aim with this study was to measure and analyze latency time for participants tested with the picture-naming test Boston Naming Test. A group of 23 patients with presumed low grade gliomas (LGG) and a reference group of 103 participants were tested and compared. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Title:Transthyretin as a biomarker for nutritional status during investigation for colorectal cancerCourse:MED730, Research thesis in Clinical Nutrition, 30 ECTSLevel:Second CycleSemester/year:St 2017Supervisor:Frode Slinde och Alexandra VulcanExaminer:Heléne Bertéus ForslundKeywords:Transthyretin, biomarker, nutritional status, colorectal, cancer, malnutrition, body composition, energy, protein, FFMIBackground:Malnutrition is common in colorectal cancer, as well as loss of muscle mass without concurrent major weight loss. Assessment of nutritional status may thus be misleading, with a risk of overlooking malnourished individuals. LÄS MER
5. Sjuksköterskans utsatthet av hot och våld i den psykiatriska heldygnsvården – en kvalitativ studieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Assaults on nurses within the psychiatric care is a global problem. Threats and violence constitute a health hazard for both personal and patients. Studies show that nurses feel badly as a result after they have been exposed to threats and violence in their work. Studies show even that they may suffer by fear, anxiety, insomnia etc. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet time.