Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37701 uppsatser innehållade ordet time.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Flexible working conditions creates better opportunities for the employee to find a balancebetween work and leisure time. Non-regulated working hours, or “Förtroendearbetstid” inSwedish, is a work time agreement which means that the employer has trusted the employee toallocate the work time and determine where and when the work tasks are to be accomplished. LÄS MER
2. ”Då är det bara att lägga undan planeringen och åka med på elevernas villkor tänker jag” En kvalitativ studie om SFI lärares reflektion över lyckad och mindre lyckad undervisningKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to illustrate, through SFI teachers' reflection on their own experiences of successful and less successful teaching, their professional skills based on the intertwined concepts of body, culture and action. The study's research questions are as follows: How do teachers reflect on successful and less successful teaching? What aspects of teacher vocational skills can be made visible through teacher's reflection? The study gives a presentation of why reflection is important for teachers and how the concept can be used. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In the light of new sustainability challenges in cities brought forward by increasing urbanpopulations, the realm of urban transportation research has gradually digressed from planningfor accessibility by mobility to instead emphasise the benefits of accessibility by proximity.This shift brings with it a possibility to elucidate and expand knowledge on population groupsthat previously have been neglected in earlier planning processes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The purpose or aim of this study is to analyze and discuss how the personality ofthe character Frog was changed during the translation and localization of thegame Chrono Trigger, with focus on how the use of male speech and sentencefinalparticles were translated. The theoretical framework for analyzing of how Frog’s dialogue was changedduring localization will be skopos theory, Venuti’s concept of foreignization anddomestication and video game localization. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The main role the flip appears to be to provide prior understanding of the lesson content and to free up time in the classroom for interaction. In both of these cases it is necessary to have the flip outside of lesson time... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet time.