Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30526 uppsatser innehållade ordet time.
1. Förhärdad eller Förmänskligad? Hur evangelisten Matteus bearbetat evangelisten Markus bild av Judas IskariotMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Judas Iscariot is an intriguing figure: Both one of Jesus’ twelve closest disciples and the one who turned him over to the Roman and Jewish authorities, at the same time a figure who seems to have played a crucial role in the passion narrative and consequently in the founding of Christianity, and one of the most despised characters in human history. Judas Iscariot is an intriguing figure, and so is today the research concerning him, his deed, and the development of the characterization of him. LÄS MER
2. Attityder gentemot homosexuella inom EU - En kvantitativ studie av attitydförändring mellan 2002 och 2014Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis is studying the attitudes towards homosexuality in the European Union. The subject of this study will be to enlighten which groups in the European society that holds the most negative attitudes towards homosexuals and how these attitudes have changed over time. LÄS MER
3. The New Economy - Knowledge Investments - Enterprises intangible investments - the new source of growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Economic-based growth is increasingly becoming dependent on the wide range of intangible investments,known as knowledge-based capital (KBC) investments. Its rapid asset size growth has called for transparencyin the various components that embodies KBC investments in order to gain greater knowledgeconcerning their structure. LÄS MER
4. Student departure from teacher education A study of compulsory school teacher education programmes in Gothenburg UniversityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Utilizing the information that Gothenburg University (GU) has about the cohort of students in compulsory school TE programmes that started their studies in autumn 2011, this current research aims to explore the possible emerging patterns regarding students’ decision to depart from their studies.Theory: As a data-driven research, the theoretical basis of this study lies on grounded theory (Glaser & Strauss, 2008) aiming to describe the phenomenon of student departure through the information that students have given to GU regarding their decision to leave. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The factors motivating individuals to volunteer and continue volunteering is something that could be translated into non-volunteer organisations. The fact that these individuals are willing to use their own time and money to help others is quite extraordinary. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet time.