Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34142 uppsatser innehållade ordet time.
1. Reforming the world of excess A field study of the state compensation unit in the Swedish Migration AgencyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Statistics show that many large software companies, particularly those dealing with large-scale legacy systems, ultimately face an ever-growing code base. As the product grows, it becomes increasingly difficult to adequately test new changes in the code and maintain quality at a low cost without running a large number oftest cases [1, 2, 3]. LÄS MER
3. ENABLING IMMIGRANTS TO ENTER THE LABOR MARKET The effect of local government initiatives on immigrants’ labor market participation.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has been shown that there is some variance in immigrants’ level of unemployment in themunicipalities that cannot be explained by immigrants’ education level, time living in Sweden or the strength of the local labor market. Several municipalities undertake integration initiatives even thoughthe formal responsibility for immigrants’ establishment is at the national level of government. LÄS MER
4. Federation of the United States of Europe. An analysis of the traits of federalism found in the treaties and events of European Integration from 1945 to 1969.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor essay's objective is to analyse the centralization of Europe through federal initiatives during a time period that stretches from the post-war years to the end of the 1960s. By exploring the failures and successes of European integration during this period through a federal perspective, this study aims to contribute to the on-going theoretical debate about the European Union's role as a new kind of federation. LÄS MER
5. Solving the Rubik's Cube of European Security Strategy - Strategic Culture in the European External Action ServiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A rapidly changing, increasingly complex and contentious global security environment has led to the European Union re-assessing its role as a strategic actor through the drafting of 2016’s new security strategy: the European Global Strategy. The new strategy has furthermore been followed by a number of initiatives to strengthen the military dimension of the EU. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet time.