Sökning: "trade and export"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 278 uppsatser innehållade orden trade and export.
1. Adaptation of Business Practices in Swedish Software-Exporting SMEs: An Institution-Based View of InternationalizationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
2. A comparative study regarding the effects of China’s investment and trade in the agricultural sector of Argentina and Ukraine.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper deals with the impact of China on Ukraine and Argentina in relation to their agricultural sector. Both countries are oriented towards export of commodities as a driver for their economic growth. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Sweden is top ranked in indexes measuring democracy, but the country is also a major weapons exporter. The contradiction is reflected upon in this paper, where Sweden as a well established democracy seems to be going against its own democratic values when exporting weapons to non-democracies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The coexisting rise of China and Central European economies in the early 2000s as respectively the “Factory of the World” and the “Factory of Europe” raises the question whether Central Europe has either benefited from, or been harmed by the rise of China. This thesis therefore investigates the impact of the China shock on employment levels in Central Europe between 2000 and 2014. LÄS MER
5. Long-term Specialization and Trade Flow Patterns of Heavy Industrial and Light Industrial Goods: A Comparative Analysis of Anglophone and Nordic countriesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Recent studies focusing on the analysis of emissions embodied in trade have shown that high-income countries are increasingly becoming net importers of emissions. This is commonly explained by the economies’ changing trade specialization in heavy and light industrial goods. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet trade and export.