Sökning: "trade policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 445 uppsatser innehållade orden trade policy.
1. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
2. Balancing use and conservation in marine spatial planning - Perspectives of sustainability and the ecosystem approach in a Swedish contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The environmental concern and interest in marine resources are growing, which is reflected within marine policies in the European Union. In 2007 the Integrated Maritime Policy (IMP) was adopted, aiming at collecting and integrating marine policies in one framework. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The impact of trade on environmental quality has received a considerable attention, both in policy debate and in theoretical literature. However, the empirical evidence on the topic remains lagged. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We investigate whether macroeconomic variables can predict returns of the OMXS30 index in the short run, and if an investor can generate abnormal profits from using the variables with significant predictive power. Granger causality tests, along with a predictive OLS regression framework show that the first difference of the repo rate and the log difference in exchange rates significantly Granger cause stock returns on the Swedish market. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With the expansion of renewable energies, policy makers face the decision of investing into back-up generation capacity or into an expansion of the transmission capacity. As electricity is a homogeneous good, it is unique in the way that it is likely to be subject of two-way trade, within a time period, as short as a day. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet trade policy.