Sökning: "treatment allocation"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden treatment allocation.
6. Effects of soil substrate and nitrogen fertilizer on biomass production of Acacia senegal and Acacia sieberiana in North Eastern UgandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Production Ecology
Sammanfattning : A study on the effects of soil substrate and nitrogen fertilizer on the growth rate and biomass production of Acacia senegal and A. sieberiana in North Eastern Uganda was conducted between February and June, 2012. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Plant Biology and Forest Genetics
Sammanfattning : Background and aims Salix viminalis, which is a C3 perennial crop, is one of the promising candidates for bioenergy production. It is easy to propagate by stem cutting and is able to re-sprout after each harvest. In addition, S. viminalis can produce high biomass yield within a short time frame. LÄS MER
8. Skattning av prognostiska faktorer för gradering av smärtans komplexitet hos patienter i behov av multimodal smärtrehabilitering inom två vårdnivåer.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Sjukgymnastik
Sammanfattning : AbstractPURPOSE:The aim of this study was to describe and compare possible differences regarding selected prognostic factors for disability between patients with non-specific chronic pain who were about to start a multidisciplinary treatment program (MMR), either within primary care (MMR1) or hospital care (MMR2).METHODS:The study had a descriptive and comparative cross sectional design. LÄS MER
9. Improving health promotional workplace programs : A study of HIV/AIDS workplace programs in KenyaMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utvecklingFilosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utvecklingFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background: HIV/AIDS is believed to be one of the largest threats to the general business climates in Sub-Saharan Africa. The private sector has, in response, taken initiatives to reduce the impact of the epidemic by developing so called HIV/AIDS workplace programmes. LÄS MER
10. Quality of Life depending on assessment method: The EQ-5D Descriptive System versus Direct Time-Trade-Off GradingC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : When deciding upon resource allocation within the health care sector, implications on patients' health-related Quality of Life (QoL) are often of central concern. Different instruments with the purpose of assessing perceived QoL are in use, amongst other the EQ-5D descriptive system. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet treatment allocation.