Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2840 uppsatser innehållade ordet trend.
1. Medarbetarskap – en inblick i ledarens perspektiv En fallstudie om medarbetarskap i en offentlig verksamhetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Employeeship has in recent years become a large trend in the labor market. It seems like the awareness within the field is increasing and organizations are starting to realize the importance of having responsible and committed employees, who are included in decision making at multiple levels. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine whether Swedish households have changed the composition of their portfolio as a consequence of the financial crisis and to investigate whether they have become more reluctant to invest in the financial markets. To examine how the Swedish household portfolios have changed over time, risk measures such as standard deviation and beta will be used as well as performance measures such as the Sharpe ratio, Treynor ratio and Jensen’s alpha. LÄS MER
3. Female educational enrollment, labor force participation and economics growth - A panel-data study in EuropeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, female engagement in both educational and working activities has rapidly increased in many European countries. Hence, it is of interest to study whether this increase could be of significant importance for the economic growth. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Title:News or Nonsense? – en kvantitativ innehållsanalys av livevideosändningar på FacebookAuthors:Gunnar Fägerlind, Jonathan Otter och Tobias KjellbergSubject:Undergraduate research paper in journalism studies, Dept. of journalism, media and communication, (JMG) Gothenburg universityTerm:Fall 2016Supervisor:Mathias A. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Narrative: In the beginning of the 21st century a trend became apparent; the increasing production of education monitoring data. It was the outcome of international large scale assessments (ILSA) breakthrough; quantitative comparative education (QCE) studies said to be able to give important information on the state of education systems. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet trend.