Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2887 uppsatser innehållade ordet trust.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : As cooperative agreements between larger firms and start-ups continue to surge in the era of digitalization, the knowledge transfer between two such parties become increasingly important to understand. This thesis aims to shed light on how the inter-organizational dynamics between a large firm and a start-up affect knowledge transfer in the context of digitalization, covering power relations, trust and risk, structures and mechanisms, and finally social ties. LÄS MER
2. MEDBORGARDIALOG- ETT SÄTT ATT SKAPA ACCEPTANS FÖR SAMHÄLLSBYGGNAD? En statistisk studie av 42 svenska vägprojektKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Infrastructure projects sometimes tend to generate protests among the public at a stage when opportunities to affect the implementation of them no longer exists. Considering the costs this creates, both in terms of economic losses and decreasing political trust, it is relevant to examine which factors that can create decision acceptance and legitimacy for infrastructure projects. LÄS MER
3. THE ROLE OF INTERPERSONAL TRUST IN LARGE-SCALE VOLUNTARY COLLECTIVE ACTION DILEMMAS. New cross-sectional and experimental insights to antibiotics use in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What is the role of interpersonal trust in large-scale voluntary collective action dilemmas? Many of the most pressing issues facing humanity are collective action problems, which require cooperation to be resolved. Previous studies have found that voluntary cooperation in small-scale dilemmas is possible when interpersonal trust between actors is present. LÄS MER
4. CAN UNEVEN WELFARE FUNDING EX-PLAIN THE RISE OF THE POPULIST RADI-CAL RIGHT? A sub-national study of variations in welfare provisions and the change in vote share for the Sweden Democrats in Sweden between 2010 and 2014.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, the party group defined as the radical right have risen in popularity across the nations of Europe. The research in this field is impressive yet many assume that these party simply represent a xenophobic view as a reaction to the recent waves of immigrants fleeing war or social injustice in Africa and middle east but what is xenophobia if not a lack of social, general, trust? The research in this field is limited with only a few studies that have taken it into consideration. LÄS MER
5. WHAT CREATES TRUST FOR AN AUTHORITY. A qualitative comparative case study between authorities in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is how authorities communicate their mission in order to create trust and legitimacy among the citizens. The authorities that have been studied for this reason is the Swedish National Tax Board, the Swedish Public Employment Service and the Swedish Social Insurance Agency. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet trust.