Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 3158 uppsatser innehållade ordet union.
11. Balancing use and conservation in marine spatial planning - Perspectives of sustainability and the ecosystem approach in a Swedish contextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The environmental concern and interest in marine resources are growing, which is reflected within marine policies in the European Union. In 2007 the Integrated Maritime Policy (IMP) was adopted, aiming at collecting and integrating marine policies in one framework. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Previous research has found a significant relationship between FDI inflow and the domestic stock market development. However, the research mainly examines emerging economies that might benefit from foreign capital to a higher extent than a developed country. LÄS MER
13. A matter of principle for whom? The CJEU's Development of Principles and the Influential Possibilities of Member StatesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With a legal philosophical focus, this thesis examines the Court of Justice of the European Union’s development of principles, using the principles of direct effect and supremacy as examples, and the member states influential possibilities, focusing on the tools of non-referral and submitting observations. The theories of legal interpretivism and legal positivism have been applied, and in order to create a social context, the development of principles and the member state tools have been analysed from the perspectives of legal certainty and democracy. LÄS MER
14. Sustainable Capitalism in the Making? The Marshallian Citizenship Conceptualisation Expanded in a European Circular EconomyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In contrast to a linear system of take-make-dispose when it comes to production and consumption patterns, a circular economy aims at preserving and using resources to itsmaximum, promoting a longer durability of products and stands for the minimising of waste.This can be seen as a part of a broader paradigm of sustainable economic growth, which theEuropean Commission and many of the European Union’s member states on the national levelaim at integrating into society as a whole. LÄS MER
15. Can Information Increase Turnout in the European Parliament Elections? The perks of political conversation for the uninterestedKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Direct elections to the European Parliament have been held since 1979 and turnout has steadily decreased with each election. The turnout rates vary considerably between member states, but the overall trend is diminishing participation from the citizens of Europe. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet union.