Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 3158 uppsatser innehållade ordet union.
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to explain how interpretations and perception of unionsdiffer depending on the age of the audience as well as identifying what kind of development ideas and visions are detectable in union communication and practices. The paper also examines to which extent unionstriesto rejuvenate themselves and how they relate with gender issues. LÄS MER
22. Sankt Domnius katedralen i Split : En studie om katedralens utveckling från tidigmedeltid till högmedeltidKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : This essay, The Saint Domnius cathedral in Split, is written with the intention to examine the Sankt Domnius cathedral. By examining the cathedral and the contemporary historic contexts in the Croatian region of Dalmatia from the antique period up to the 13th century middle ages, the study shows how the process of change due to the historic contexts is visible on the cathedral building itself. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The European Union’s goal for year 2020 aims to reduce the greenhouse gases by 20 % compared to the levels of 1990. This goal can be reached by increasing energy efficiency and renewable energy sources by 20 %. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The major trade unions in Sweden have departments of investigation that gather information and write reports on issues relating to their members. This thesis is an examination of how one such trade union, Kommunal, has investigated the issue of temporary and precarious employment over the last several years. LÄS MER
25. Industrial Actions and the European Union - A study on how the European legal order has affected the right to undertake industrial actions for Swedish trade unionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This thesis has the aim of investigating how EU-law has affected the legal position regarding Swedish trade union’s possibilities of undertaking industrial actions. It also aims at determining whether the influence of EU-law on the right to undertake industrial actions has had any effects on the Swedish model. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet union.