Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 3242 uppsatser innehållade ordet union.
21. Can Information Increase Turnout in the European Parliament Elections? The perks of political conversation for the uninterestedKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Direct elections to the European Parliament have been held since 1979 and turnout has steadily decreased with each election. The turnout rates vary considerably between member states, but the overall trend is diminishing participation from the citizens of Europe. LÄS MER
22. Explaining Economic Brexit in Scotland and Wales - A comparative study between two devolved nationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Brexit-vote shook both the United Kingdom and the rest of the European Union as UK is the first country that has ever voted to leave the EU. It is thus important to understand on what grounds the people have cast their vote. LÄS MER
23. Vind i seglen, men vart är vi på väg? En idéanalys av konfliktlinjer mellan partierna i Riksdagens EU-nämndKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate whether issues related to EU politics are politicised ordepoliticised among the government parties and opposition parties in the Swedish Committeeof European Affairs. Within the research of Europeanisation and national parties there are two different theory building perspectives. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis has been to investigate the experiences of lärarlönelyftet (increasedwages for teachers) and how it can be understood in relation to fairness. Lärarlönelyftet is agovernment initiative aimed at increasing teachers' salaries, thus targeting particularly skilledteachers with the ability to develop teaching methods. LÄS MER
25. Approximation through agencification. Article 114 TFEU as the legal basis for the estabishment and primary tasks of the Single Resolution Board.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : As the European Union has deepened and widened in terms of its competences and members, so has the complexity of harmonising Member States’ [MS] legislation. With new regulations and directives touching upon intricate and rapidly developing markets and fields of legislation, it has become clear that the more complex the area, the bigger the risk of differences in MSs’ transposition of the Union law. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet union.