Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 3244 uppsatser innehållade ordet union.
6. How have the guidelines in the EU-directive influenced large Swedish companies in their implementation of sustainability?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: Sustainability has become a subject of increased importance and a driving force for companies’ engagement in sustainability reporting. In order to ensure a minimum level of engagement and to increase transparency and comparability between companies a new directive, amending directive 2014/95/EU, is conducted by the European Union. LÄS MER
7. Is Investment Leakage for the Swedish FDI-flows Caused by the EU ETS? A study examining the connection between the EU Emission Trading System and Swedish foreign direct investment flows in the iron and steel sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the recent decades, the subject of a shift of emission from regions with stringent regulation to developing countries has arisen. At the same time, regulated countries such as Sweden has experienced less industrial growth. LÄS MER
8. Managing the Risks and Uncertainties of Brexit: A multiple-case study on Swedish SMEs with exposure towards the UKMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis utilises the inter-governmentalism theory and the content analysis method to critically analyse the reasons why defence integration is difficult in the EU. The main primary empirical source for this thesis is the 2017 EU Council decision establishing the Permanent Structured Cooperation (PESCO). LÄS MER
10. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet union.