Sökning: "usability factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 uppsatser innehållade orden usability factors.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK - Högskolan för design och konsthantverk
Sammanfattning : What makes an object beautiful? Can the feelings inspired by such an object be analytically defined? If so, what kind of process is needed to do so? How can the subjective interpretation of “beauty” by a designer be communicated with the public? Furthermore, how can personally reflected view coexist with an industrial designer’s responsibility? These were the questions I brought out in the initial stage of research. In the present stage, I set up time and spatial background as though writing down a scenario, and explore these features. LÄS MER
2. Usability in three generations business support systems - Assessing perceived usability in the banking industryKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: The business support system has become a necessary tool for managing activities in any organization. Usability is a key area in realizing effectiveness and ensuring users to properly interact with the systems. Still, today, many systems fail in key areas such as gaining the acceptance of the end users. LÄS MER
3. Designing a tablet application for an emergency department : The implications of context on concept development and interface designKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap, fysik och matematik, DFM
Sammanfattning : Mobile devices are becoming more common in health care and studies show that they can contribute with a lot of benefits. The purpose of this thesis is to investigate what important factors should be considered when designing an application for a tablet computer to be used at an emergency department. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Resource Management
Sammanfattning : I dagens skogsbruk bedöms gallringsbehovet utifrån gallringsmallar som ger rekommendationer baserade på avvägningar mellan biologisk kunskap, ekonomiska faktorer och risker. Gallringsmallarna är anpassade efter tänkta produktionsskogar och kan således vara bristfälliga i andra fall. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/COM
Sammanfattning : Current complex service systems are usually comprised of many other components which are often external services performing particular tasks. The quality of service (QoS) attributes such as availability, cost, response time are essential to determine usability and eciency of such system. LÄS MER