Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 6285 uppsatser innehållade ordet users.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : We consume more and more which also have led to an increase in the waste we most handle. In public environment, common solution have been to increase the size of the waste bin, but that’s not always an option. To big and it may interfere with the environment it placed in. LÄS MER
22. The alliance of Digital Nudging & Persuasive Design: The Complementary Nature of the Design StrategiesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Design can steer individuals in different ways to guide them to perform an intended behavior and make certain decisions. Persuasive design and digital nudging refer to two design strategies, which both emphasize the concept of designing with intention. By guiding users through design within the process of decision-making. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Virtual reality (VR) is a medium of human interaction which is becoming more popular by the day in today's technological advancements. The applications are being developed at the same rate as the technology itself and we have only seen the start of the possible benefits it could bring society. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to rapid developments in communication technology, it is likely that 5G networks will be rolled out in 2019. To adapt to 5G, hardware will have to develop to meet the requirements of this new technology. The mmWave communication is one of the main elements of 5G technology. LÄS MER
25. Penetration testing for the inexperienced ethical hacker : A baseline methodology for detecting and mitigating web application vulnerabilitiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Databas och informationsteknik; Linköpings universitet/Databas och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Having a proper method of defense against attacks is crucial for web applications to ensure the safety of both the application itself and its users. Penetration testing (or ethical hacking) has long been one of the primary methods to detect vulnerabilities against such attacks, but is costly and requires considerable ability and knowledge. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet users.