Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 6285 uppsatser innehållade ordet users.
6. Prediction of Conversion Rates in Online Marketing - A study of the application of logistic regression for predicting conversion rates in online marketing.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis was written in collaboration with an anonymous European automotive company, Company X, which uses online marketing as a part of their business model. In online marketing it is of inrest to estimate conversion rates, that is the quota of a population at an initial state that will go on to perform a certain action. LÄS MER
7. Meltdowns påverkan på PHP-prestanda under IIS i Hyper-V miljöer : En kvantitativ studie som undersöker Meltdown-patchens effekter på PHP under IISKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Meltdown and Spectre are two vulnerabilities discovered in 2017. These vulnerabilities allow unauthorized users to extract confidential information from systems. Security patches have been developed to resolve these vulnerabilities, but with a potental performance loss. LÄS MER
8. På användares villkor : Att utforma globala navigationssystem på e-handelswebbplatser inom modebranschenKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate whether users preferred a horizontal or vertical global navigation system on an e-commerce website in the fashion industry. In addition, the purpose was also to investigate what features users expected in a global navigation system and to examine what users considered to be particularly important in the design of labels in global navigation systems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : Many driving schools request cheap, safe alternatives to driving lessons. Some VR (Virtual Reality) car simulators already exist today, but they are either too expensive or not adapted to the Swedish trac system. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : The autoethnographic research project #selfie investigates the effects of the social media platform Instagram on the well-being of users aged 15–28 years. It focuses on the physical, psychological and psychosocial aspects of this user group’s behaviours, thoughts, and feelings. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet users.