Sökning: "value chain and the"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 359 uppsatser innehållade orden value chain and the.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis an explorative study was undertaken with the aim to study how a number of private care providers, as well as politicians and officials from councils in and around the Stockholm and Uppsala counties, think about the future of the Swedish elderly care from a property perspective, i.e. homes for the elderly. LÄS MER
2. En studie i hur järnvägens möjligheter kan appliceras inom AB Volvo : med hänsyn tagen till företagets logistikkravKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap; Högskolan Väst/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the year of 2011, the new CEO of AB Volvo announced a major reorganization. This reorganization was a contributing factor to the start-up of this thesis.Volvo Group Logistics Services (VGLS) is Volvo Group’s global logistics partner, which designs, manages and optimizes all of the group's incoming and outgoing logistics flows. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Background: As enterprises focus on their core competence, outsourcing other activities other firms can do better, the necessity of managing supplier relationships and upgrading the inter-firm relationships become evident. Supplier development as a potential attempt, tries to fill the gap between ideal criteria and the particular suppliers’ actual capabilities and performance in the supply chain. LÄS MER
4. The role of performance management systems in managing tensions in a servitisation setting - The case of a multinational manufacturing companyD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : As a result of increased global competition and falling industry profitability, Western multinational manufacturing companies are increasingly adding value to their market offer by adding after-sales services to their product portfolio, a phenomenon commonly referred to as 'servitisation'. This thesis explores the organisational tensions in integrating multinational companies in a servitisation setting, by conducting an in-depth case study at a Swedish multinational manufacturing company. LÄS MER
5. Effective R&D Collaboration - Curing the Biopharmaceutical Industry's Ailing R&D Productivity. Sub: Fostering Absorptive Capacity and Knowledge Transfer in Early and Late Stages of DevelopmentD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The biopharmaceutical industry is undergoing a severe crisis with regards to its R&D productivity. While collaborations with various partners along the value chain have been a common practice for years and steadily increased in number, they have thus far been unable to contain the declining productivity. LÄS MER