Sökning: "value stock"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 444 uppsatser innehållade orden value stock.
1. Achieving higher returns with Piotroski’s F_Score model - An empirical study on the Swedish stock marketKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the success of a fundamental investing strategy on the Swedish stock market between 2004 and 2016. The main purpose is to examine if the F_Score system developed by Piotroski (2000) could be used to identify winners and losers during aforementioned time frame. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we apply unsupervised and supervised statistical learning methods on the high-yield corporate bond market with the goal of predicting its future excess return. We analyse the excess return of industry based indices of high-yield corporate bonds belonging to the Chemical, Metals, Paper, Building Materials, Packaging, Telecom, and Electric Utility industry. LÄS MER
3. The Informational Value of Credit Rating Actions - The European Case of the Stock Market Reaction to Credit Rating Agencies' AnnouncementsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : The paper applies the event study methodology to investigate the impact of credit rating events including outlook, watch, and rating change announcements (rating events) on share prices in Europe. In general, statistically significant, however, weak market reaction to negative rating events is found. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to contribute to the existing research within the subject of the Magic Formula. The investment strategy will be tested on historical data for companies on the Stockholm stock exchange during the period 2007-04-01 to 2017-03-31. The return will be benchmarked against OMXS30 as an indicator of the market return. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We investigate the connection between the discontinuous probability of making accretive repurchases around the zero EPS surprise threshold and the sensitivity of upcoming CEO equity compensation value to the underlying stock price. Our study is performed using data from S&P 1,500 companies between 2006-2015. Following Almeida et al. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet value stock.