Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10803 uppsatser innehållade ordet value.
1. Working in a culturally diverse preschool Focus on preschool teachers’ experiences and perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the current study is to give the opportunity for teachers’ voices, which have often remained silent, to be heard. Through teachers’ personal stories, the study intends to identify patterns of similarity in order to gain valuable insights of the lived experiences of the preschool teachers working in a multicultural environment. LÄS MER
2. An Analysis of How Aditi Plattform AB, a Social Enterprise Start-up, Effectively can Present their Social Value to InvestorsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the current debate regarding social enterprises and their social value.The thesis is based upon a qualitative study of the case company’s situation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT. The Eleatic Principle denies the existence of causally inert entities. In this paper, I discuss a particular justification of the principle - that causally inert entities have no explanatory value in science. I argue against this justification, showing that non-causal explanations and entities do important work in scientific explanations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to examine whether a gender equal board of directors have an impact on the equity performance during the examination period of December 2011 to December 2016. This study shows that the gender balanced portfolio outperforms the non-gender balanced portfolio in all investigated performance measures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Purpose - This master’s thesis aims to explore and analyze the rhetoric that political actors inSweden use in the public discourse regarding migration politics and policies.Design/methodology/approach – The study uses a qualitative approach with “What’s theproblem represented to be?” (WPR) as an analytical tool. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet value.