Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 uppsatser innehållade ordet vindkraftverk.
1. Pumpkraftverk som energilagring vid off-grid anläggning : Kombination av sol, vind och vattenkraft i ett autonomt systemM1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : The downside of using energy from the wind is its fluctuations. The downside of using energy from solar panels is that it produces a low amount of energy during the wintertime when the demand is at its greatest. When said demand is at its lowest the energy from the solar panels is at its peak. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In society today the production of energy has aimed its focus towards the resources that are renewable as a result of their ability to avoid negative effects of the environment. In the future it is desired to have replaced the current market entirely with these options which generates a demand to optimize these resources and their capabilities to produce energy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : Ardema3D is a new type of vortex free model code that can simulate wind turbines. This code has been developed in order to replace the state of the art model, the blade element momentum (BEM). LÄS MER
4. Power and Methanol Production from Biomass Combined With Solar and Wind Energy : Analysis and ComparisonMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this work is to investigate the feasibility of an integrated system consisting of biomass-based power generation built-in with carbon capture technology combined with a water electrolysis unit operated by solar cells and wind turbines to produce fuel through the methanol synthesis process. The configurations are examined both technically and economically to determine their feasibility, and subjected to sensitivity analysis to determine their economic viability and optimum performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This project is conducted in cooperation with Hexicon AB, which is a Swedish design and engineering company developing floating two-turbine platforms for offshore wind power.The study aims to investigate the optimal placement of Hexicon AB’s platforms in an offshore wind farm with respect to the Annual Energy Production (AEP). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet vindkraftverk.